Please read this Agreement carefully: This End User Licence Agreement is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between you ("Licensee") and the International Civil Aviation Organization ("ICAO" or "Licensor"). By clicking "I Accept" or taking any step to use this Software, you agree, on behalf of yourself and your organization (collectively "Licensee"), to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not continue the download process, do not use the software and delete or destroy all copies of the software in your possession or control.
1. Licence: ICAO grants to the Licensee the right to access and use the ICAO CORSIA CERT interface, which is comprised of a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (collectively "Software"), provided that the Licensee complies with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Permitted Use. The Software is provided for use only by the Licensee for the sole purpose of estimating CO2 emissions and populating the Emissions Monitoring Plan and Emissions Report templates as part of CORSIA monitoring, reporting and verification requirements, as per the Standards and Recommend Practices (SARPs) in Annex 16, Volume IV.
3. Restrictions on Use. Licensee may not: copy, in whole or in part, Software or any related documentation; modify the Software; reverse compile, reverse engineer, disassemble or reverse assemble all or any portion of the Software; rent, lease, license, sublicense or sell the Software. Licensee may not create derivative works from the Software, specifically including the creation of a database of aviation CO2 emissions for use outside of the CORSIA framework. Commercial use of the Software is expressly prohibited. Licensee obtains no rights in the Software except those given in this limited license.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. The Software, any related documentation and all intellectual property rights therein are owned by Licensor. Licensee will not remove, alter or destroy any copyright, proprietary or confidential notices placed on the Software or any related documentation. Licensee agrees not to disclose, provide, or otherwise make available the Software or any data obtained through it in any form to any third party other than to satisfy the CORSIA monitoring, reporting and verification requirements, as per the Standards and Recommend Practices (SARPs) in Annex 16, Volume IV. Licensee agrees to take the necessary security measures to protect the Software.
5. No Warranties. The Software and any related documentation are provided to Licensee "as is," without warranty of any kind either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, fitness for a particular purpose and satisfactory quality. Without limiting the above, Licensee accepts that the Software may not meet Licensee's requirements, operate error free, or identify any or all errors or problems, or do so accurately. Licensee uses the Software at his/her own risk.
6. Changes. ICAO may in its sole discretion modify the content of or limit, suspend or discontinue the Software and access to it at any time, with or without notice.
7. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Licensor, its officers, employees, or agents, be liable to Licensee or any third party, for damages of any kind including, without limitation, direct, consequential, special, incidental, or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the license of, use of, or inability to use the Software, even if Licensor, its officers, employees, or agents have been advised of the possibility of such damages or such damages were foreseeable.
8. Indemnification. By accepting this agreement, Licensee agrees to indemnify, save and otherwise hold harmless Licensor, its officers, employees, agents and suppliers from any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of, or relating to, or resulting from Licensee's use of the Software or any other matter relating to the Software.
9. Privileges and Immunities. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as a waiver of the privileges and immunities of ICAO.
10. Termination. Licensor may immediately terminate this Agreement and the license granted hereunder if Licensee fails to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Upon such termination, Licensee must immediately cease using the Software, destroy or delete all copies of the Software and upon the request of Licensor, certify the destruction or deletion of the Software. Licensee may terminate this Agreement and the license granted hereunder at any time by destroying or deleting all copies of the Software. All disclaimers, limitations of liability and any other provisions intended to survive termination will survive any termination and continue to be in full force and effect.
11. Contact Information. Any inquiries regarding this Agreement or the Software may be addressed to Licensor at
EnvironmentAir Transport BureauInternational Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
999 Robert-Bourassa Boulevard, Montréal, Quebec H3C 5H7, Canada
— END —