1. A Document Distribution Centre is located on the 4th floor of the Conference Centre near the elevators. One distribution box will be made available for each Member State and participating Organizations/Observers.
2. Invitations to receptions being hosted by Member States may be dropped off at the Document Distribution Centre.
3. Distribution of information, brochures or publicity by Members States is prohibited in the Meeting Rooms and Conference Centre and may only be done through the Document Distribution Centre boxes designed for this purpose.
4. Due to space limitations, it is unfortunately not possible to offer dedicated exhibition or information areas for use by specific Member States or groups of Member States within the ICAO Headquarters building during the Assembly period.
5. The Organization regrets that it is not able to provide office accommodation for delegations attending the Assembly. It is suggested that those delegations requiring office space specify their requirements to their selected hotels when making room reservations.
6. Requests for photographic services assistance during the 38th Assembly should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to limited resources and scheduling opportunities not all requests may be able to be fulfilled.