Establishing, promoting and enhancing multi-disciplinary
runway safety teams at individual airports.
On this site, you will find:
• What is being done to improve runway safety outcomes worldwide
• Best Practices related to runway safety from around the globe
• Information on our Regional Runway Safety Seminars (RRSS)
• Analysis of global runway safety data
• Tools for use by Runway Safety Teams designed to help them help themselves; and
• Links to useful runway safety documents provided by ICAO and our Runway Safety partners.
RUNWAY SAFETY PROGRAMME PARTNERS
- Provide expert speakers and/or moderators for the GRSS;
- Support subsequent regional Runway Safety Workshops through provision of venues, speakers and logistic
backup (either financial or technical);
- Promote the GRSS and the Runway Safety Programme through their media and networks;
- And contribute to the Runway Safety Programme through the provision of technical input.