World Routes Strategy Summit (WRSS)
|Moderator: Aaron Heslehurst, News Anchor & Presenter, BBC World Television |
The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) will once again partner with The World Bank and UBM, to organize the 2013 "World Routes Strategy Summit" which will run alongside the World Routes Development Forum. Global route development and aviation stakeholders at large, benefit from high-level discussions concerning the current state of the aviation sector, in particular, the most significant challenges facing the route development industry.
Top-level speakers include:
- John Shepley, Senior Vice President, Network Management, Etihad Airways
- Christoph Muller, CEO, Aer Lingus
- Tony Davis, COO, Irelandia Aviation
- Christian Schneider, CCO, Darwin Airline SA
- Vitaly Saveliev, Chairman & CEO, Aeroflot Russian Airlines
- Andrew Levy, President, Allegiant
- Stephen Attenborough, Commercial Director, Virgin Galactic
- Estuardo Ortiz, Chief Operating Officer & Executive VP, Avianca Taca
- Angela Gittens, Director General, ACI World
- Tom Windmuller, Senior Vice President, Member & Government Relations and Corporate Secretary, IATA
- Karl Ulrich Garnadt, Cargo Chairman and CEO, Lufthansa
- Douglas A. Smith, Assistant Secretary for the Private Sector Office of Policy,
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Edward Ramotowski, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Visa Services,
Consular Affairs Bureau
- David Scowsill, President & CEO, World Travel & Tourism Council
- Sani Sener, President & CEO, TAV Airports Holding
Day one focuses on international issues that impact the entire aviation sector.
Day two is dedicated to technical seminars that discuss challenges to the future of the industry. These include five technical seminars: Toward a Global MBM Solution for International Aviation; The Future Size and Shape of the Aviation Industry; Cargo; Security versus Facilitation; and A Sustainable Future for Aviation.
The Summit will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC), Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
Participation at the Summit is free for civil aviation authorities of ICAO member States.
Contact: WRSS Secretariat