- Government Policy Makers
- Air Transport Regulators
- Airline Industry and Airports
- Air Navigation Service Providers
- Aviation Researchers, Consultants
The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), in cooperation with the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC), will convene a Symposium on Low Cost Carriers (LCCs) at the InterContinental Kunming Hotel, Kunming, China from 23 to 24 October 2014.
Under the theme “Fostering the Common development of LCCs and Legacy Airlines in China”, this Symposium will provide a forum for government policy makers, regulators, the airline industry, airports and air navigation service providers, and other interested stakeholders to review trends and developments of the air transport industry in emerging markets such as China, and discuss issues relating to policy making, regulatory practices, business models and strategies, as well as the needs and planning of infrastructure development.
This Symposium is the second such event to be held in China, following the success of the first LCC Symposium held last year in Beijing. It is open for participation by officials of ICAO Member States, interested international organizations, executives from the air transport industry and other aviation stakeholders, academia and the general public.
Transportation to the event site, InterContinental Kunming
- Taxi. The distance between Kunming Airport and InterContinental Hotel is about 37 kilometers, around 50 minutes drive.
- Airport Express Shuttle (Line: Dianchi Hotel-Kunming Airport-Dianchi Hotel)
Note: InterContinental Hotel is next to Dianchi Hotel and in walking distance.
- From Dianchi Hotel to Kunming Airport, departure time: 7:30 am and 8:30 am
- From Kunming Airport to Dianchi Hotel, departure time: 9:30 am, 10:30 am, 17:10 am and 17:30 am. The ticket counter for Airport Express Shuttle is visible right after exiting the arrival’s hall.