Welcome to the ICAO Aviation Training Directory.
The International Civil Aviation Organization’s Aviation Training Directory (ATD), an essential component of the TRAINAIR PLUS Programme, has gone through a significant refurbishment, fostering a larger and better-connected international aviation training community.
The ATD is ICAO’s official training directory. It offers a comprehensive list of government approved aviation training providers, which allows students to access this information recognising the authenticity of the centre. The Aviation Training Directory is utilised by ICAO’s 191 Contracting States as ICAO’s official training directory.
The ATD provides aviation training centres enhanced visibility enabling them to reach aviation training stakeholders from ICAO’s Member States.
The ATD is on its way to becoming one of the world’s most visited, comprehensive and effective online aviation training directories. It lists more than 700 training centres from 100 countries, 5850 course listings from close to 200 course categories.
ICAO is encouraging training stakeholders to visit the ATD and partake in this online endeavour to connect the global aviation training community.
The ICAO Aviation Training Directory welcomes the following new members (May 2013):
- Incheon Airport - Aviation Training Academy (Republic of Korea)
- Qatar Airways Maintenance Training Airways (Qatar)
- United for Aviation Technology Services ( Egypt)
- NAV Canada Training Institute (Canada)
- Riga Aeronautical Institute (Latvia)
- AARF Training Concepts (United States)
- Logar Guenther Hasel (Germany)
- ACASS -Academia de Capaciacion en Seguridad Y Servicios (Chile)
- ISTC -International Safety Training College (Malta)
- American Flyers (United States)
- Centre Francais de Formation des Pompiers d'Aeroport (France)
- Air Travel and Related Studies (Kenya)
ICAO Training Report:
TRAINAIR PLUS Events:
- ICAO Document 9941, TRAINAIR PLUS Training Development Guide , A Competency-based Methodology (TDG) is now available for purchase. Click here to view the Document's flyer. Click here to purchase the Document
- ICAO has updated its course numbers and codes. Click here for more information.