An ICAO EUR Regional Performance Framework workshop was conducted, thanks to the kind invitation from the Russian Federation in Moscow from 29 to 30 May 2018.
The workshop was attended by more than 50 participants from Civil Aviation Authorities, Air Navigation Service Providers and other aviation stakeholders. The main objectives of the ICAO EUR Regional Performance Framework workshop were:
- present the context, the ICAO global framework and the initiatives related to performance in the ICAO EUR Region;
- describe the ICAO EUR Region performance framework (ICAO EUR Doc 030) and promote the performance based approach;
- give guidance on the implementation of the performance framework in particular with reference to the 6 Key Performance Areas and all Indicators;
- ensure stakeholder's commitment to the implementation of the performance framework;
- collect inputs from participants.
This workshop, which was especially addressed to States in the Eastern part of the ICAO EUR Region, represented an important step towards the participation of all States in the implementation of the ICAO EUR Performance Framework.
(See full size picture)
The workshop highlighted the importance of a regional approach to performance and allowed to discuss technical details related to KPAs and KPIs included in the ICAO EUR Regional performance framework, thus supporting its implementation, in particular in view of the forthcoming launch of the activities for the 2018 Performance Report.
The workshop was also presented with the project on strategic development being implemented in the Russian Federation.