The seminar/workshop was attended by more than fifty participants from nine States and three international organizations. The main objectives of the seminar part were to:
- present the main results from the Global Forum in 2009,
- give an overview of the Circular 330/AN Civil/Military Cooperation in Air Traffic Management,
- raise awareness and improve civil/military cooperation and coordination,
- optimise airspace by applying the concept of flexible use of airspace in the regions,
- share information between civil/military authorities and
- analyse the impact of modernization efforts by States on the military requirements.
A significant number of conclusions and recommendations, which are addressed to ICAO and to States/stakeholders, in order to improve civil/military cooperation and the optimizations of the airspace were developed and agreed by all the attendees at the end of the seminar/workshop week.
The documents and presentations are available on the ICAO EUR/NAT Regional Office website at: