ICAO and CAE have partnered to offer the following e-learning courses designed for:
- airport and airline planners
- managers and operational staff
- airport specialists in government
- airline executives
1. Air Transport Statistics e-Learning Course:
Civil aviation statistics may be required for a number of activities, such as analysing historical trends; planning and forecasting; defining benchmarks to enable comparison among similar entities; analysing accident and incident trends; etc. For these activities, a comprehensive understanding of the available information is required.
This course fills a vacuum which has been created over the last decade as some of the international and regional organizations that once provided basic guidance material on air transport statistics to the industry have ceased to do so.
Why ICAO-CAE training?
- Competency: ICAO has a long-standing aviation statistical programme and recognized experts with solid experience in collecting and interpreting air transport data. CAE is a leading provider of training solutions for civil aviation and defence and was an early adopter of e-learning and blended training solutions.
- Credibility: ICAO is the originator of the air transport statistics definitions used by all other international and regional organizations that allow the use and comparability of statistical data from these different sources.
- Convenience: The course is delivered in a web-based interactive platform with user-friendly interface and is accessible 24/7.
- Results-oriented: The learning process includes comprehensive material presentation enhanced by testing sessions as well as final exam and certification.
- Recognition: The competencies acquired in this course will be industry - recognized worldwide.
For more information and subscriptions, please e-mail us at: