Designed to respond to the growing industry needs for fair airport charges determination process, this course emphasises the practical approach to learning (workshop with case studies) and is delivered by experts from ICAO Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP) Section of the Air Transport Bureau, ICAO Headquarters, Montréal. This course has been delivered on 14 occasions so far and has been attended by 240 aviation professionals from 84 countries.
- Airport Financial & Commercial Managers
- Civil Aviation Authorities
- Aviation Consultants
- Aviation Financial and Investment Analysts
- Economic basics for defining airport charges
- Setting up airport charges that reflect the actual airport costs and business objectives
- Implementation of State economic oversight
- Accurately calculating airport charges in line with ICAO’s policies and guidelines
- Consultations on charges and rates
- Part 1: ICAO Policies on User Charges
- Part 2: Establishing User Charges
- Part 3: Consultation and Negotiation
- A face-to-face 5-day workshop organized at various locations where participants can interact with instructors, notably through exercises and case studies.
Pre-course materials, which are available to participants either on a CD-ROM or downloadable via secure link and password that will be emailed to the trainees upon their registration.
For more information on registration please contact:
Tel: + 41 22 717-8585
Fax: + 41 22 717-8888