Fifth Meeting of the
Africa-Indian Ocean Traffic Forecasting Group
19 - 23 October 2009
- Recent developments in the work of APIRG
- Development of medium-term and long-term forecasts for the major route groups within, to and from the AFI region:
- Medium-term forecasts (5 years horizon)
- Long-term forecasts (6-20 years horizon)
- Update of major city-pair forecasts between Africa and other regions.
- Analysis of the data from selected flight information regions (FIRs) to establish peak-period parameters required for planning purposes.
- Peak-period analysis of selected airports of African region.
- Completion and adoption of the report.
- Any other business.