The ICAO document, Doc. 9941, “TRAINAIR PLUS Training Development Guide” (TDG) provides the aviation industry with a methodology for the preparation of training materials. Intended as a tool to support international cooperation in the exchange of training courses, the TDG promotes a competency-based methodology for the development of high level training courses and programmes to ensure a mutual acceptance by training institutions.
- Ensures a comprehensive and thorough analysis of aviation jobs.
- Allows for the establishment of critical learning paths for aviation professionals.
- Addresses competency building including guidance on: “Train- the-Trainer” and “On-the-Job Training”.
- Facilitates the conduct of quality assurance for training programmes.
- An effective tool for Human Resources specialists that ensures consistency between job descriptions and training requirements.
TRAINAIR PLUS Training Development Guide, your essential tool in aviation training.
For more information:
TRAINAIR PLUS Website: www.icao.int/trainairplus or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org