ICAO is a very well-known actor in the field of aviation intelligence and analysis. Aviation being a very rich data environment, we thought that it would be interesting to arrange a gathering for all key players in data analysis and bring our air navigation and safety related application views on-top of it.
This unique event will bring together the aviation industry and many others: international organisations, Information Technology companies, air traffic controllers, pilots, the militaries, service providers, and large companies. The objective is to create new interactions within the aviation industry and other businesses or sectors that indirectly serve the aviation industry or vice versa when relating to data, analysis and aviation intelligence.
The Symposium will provide an opportunity to:
- Interact with potential systems and technologies, at an international level, to support know and understand ICAO.
- Identify the opportunities in working together for the future of aviation.
You can also download our Flyer (PDF, 1.6MB).
To allow the most interaction and exchange around the systems and technologies of tomorrow, there will be:
- Keynote speaches around air navigation, safety and enabling technologies
- Sessions where practicioners as well as businesses can present a project, technic or use case.
- Permanent exhibition where industry and vendors can show their products and interact with the participants.
See the detailed programm for more information.
Call for Speakers
We are accepting submissions for speaches. In particular, we are looking for topics and speakers on four topics around aviation data related technoliges and intelligence.
Read more about how to submit a speach.
Sponsors and Exhibitions
Take the unique opportunity at the ICAO Business Class 2014 Symposium, for marketing and showcasing your products and services to a public and private sector audience from around the world, as well as representatives from among ICAO’s 191 Member States. It will bring together the aviation industry and many others: international organisations, Information technology companies, air traffic controllers, pilots, , service providers, and large companies.
Read more about sponsorship and exhibitors for this event.