ICAO and its Runway Safety Partners are committed to presenting Regional Runway Safety Seminars (RRSSs) across the globe over the next two years to promote the establishment of Runway Safety Teams (RSTs) as a means of addressing runway safety issues. Be part of an important regional event that will bring together experts from diverse professional domains to promote a multidisciplinary approach to improving runway safety outcomes.
Sponsor & Exhibit Information
The Commonwealth of Independent States is seen by many analysts as a prominent growth market for airlines. The number of departures in the Russian Federation alone has increased by 30% in the last two years to around 540 thousand departures. According to the Wall Street Journal, Russia is among the top five investment priorities for companies in the Asia-Pacific region.
ICAO would like to invite you to join as a co-host by participating as a sponsor of this event. You will receive extra recognition while having the opportunity to network with this distinguished audience.
As co-host you could receive the following benefits depending on your contribution:
- Exhibit space for the duration of the event, November 6 - 8, 2012
- Opportunity to distribute promotional materials in delegate bags
- Introductions to VIP attendees
- An opportunity to say some words of welcome to the attendees during the evening program
- Exposure on the seminar website and in the conference program
- Verbal recognition at the event
- Acces to the roster of pre-registered attendees
- Opportunity to speak at the event
The requested contribution ranges from $3,00 to $10,000.
For more information about sponsoring this event please contact Mr. Danial ZEPPETELLI at email@example.com